Today’s cake post is all about variety. I’m the kind of person who goes for assortment! That’s why dessert buffets are perfect as they have a variety of mini cakes to choose from. ATTACK!!! This brownie cake sums up ALL my favourite ingredients/flavors in just one dessert.
This Chocolate Brownie cake is made with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-1 Baking Flour. It is gluten free, super fudgy, rich and moist. Thanks Jess for sharing this recipe 🙂 It has 8 different toppings and in no particular order: Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup with Crunchy PB drizzle, Dark Chocolate Ganache with Oreo Crumble and Chocolate Bar, Matcha Ganache with Blueberry Granola, Blueberry with Apple Granola and White Chocolate Drizzle, Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Ganache Drizzle and Chia Seeds, SPECULOOS biscuits with Crunchy Cookie Butter Drizzle, Best Passionfruit Curd with Passionfruit glaze and Organic Coconut Shavings, Cinnamon Stewed Apples with Cranberries. Are there any particular flavors that interest you?
Fudgy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies ( Makes an 8″ inch Circle Pan)
170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
70 grams (1/2 cup) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-1 Baking Flour
75 grams dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F).
2) Line an 8″ Round tin with baking paper.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugars and gently whisk together.
4)Add the vanilla extract and stir.
5) Add the eggs, one at a time.
6) Sift in the cocoa powder and flour and stir until just combined.
7) Add in the chocolate chips.
8) Pour the brownie batter in the prepared tin and place in the oven to bake for approx 25-30 mins until they no longer wobble in the middle.
9) Cool completely and then refrigerate before slicing ( To get a clean slice).
Share the love by pinning on Pininterest or visiting @Sherbakes on instagram to view more of my creations 🙂