It’s almost a yearly family tradition to celebrate Daddy’s birthday with a blueberry cheesecake. To the man in the house that loves desserts, cakes and basically anything sweet, here’s a cake baked specially for him!
Here’s a creamy non baked vanilla cheesecake swirled with blueberry filling that is set in the fridge for a few hours. After cake has set, another layer of cream cheese is frosted over and piped on the circumference of the cake. To finish the whole look, a generous layer of blueberry filling is spooned onto the top.
Non Baked Cheesecake Recipe( Makes one 6″ Round tin):
Ingredients for crust base
50g digestive biscuits, crushed
20g melted butter
1) Crush digestive biscuits till fine
2) Melt butter in a saucepan
3) Add biscuits and mix till well coated
4) Press into lined tin and refrigerate while preparing your cheesecake filling
Ingredients for Cheesecake filling
250g Philadelphia cream cheese
70g castor sugar
1 tbsp vanilla paste
14g gelatin dissolved in 50ml hot water
200ml whipping cream
Blueberry pie filling (Can)
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Set aside to cool
2) Beat Cream cheese with sugar until well combined
3) Add vanilla paste
4) Whip cream till soft peaks
5) Add cooled gelatin ( Should not be hot to touch) to cream cheese mixture and mix until combined
6) Fold in whipped cream.
7) Place 1/2 of the cream cheese into the prepared pan. Add a few dollops of blueberry filling on top of the cheese and using a toothpick or fork, swirl them around the cheese
8) Add another layer of cream cheese and do the same.
9) Set in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Share the love by pinning on Pininterest or visiting @Sherbakes on instagram to view more of my creations 🙂