Are you one of those people who does a lot of online shopping for brands such as ASOS, Zalora, Nike, Mango, H&M, Sephora, Aliexpress, Lazada, Ebay, Reebonz, Forever 21, Watsons, Walmart, New Balance, GNC, Iherb,
Or maybe the travel bug has bitten you hard and all you can think of nowadays is travelling. These brands should be no stranger to you- Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Zuji, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Qantas, Jetstar and a lot more.
I guess some of us have this lazy syndrome nowadays. You want food and groceries as fast as the click of your fingers and you want them delivered to you. Right at the comfort of your doorstep. Think Foodpanda, Groupon, Honestbee, Cold Storage.
If you’re a frequent online shopper for these brands and you love a good bargain, ShopBack Singapore offers a perfect solution for you. They offer you CASHBACK. Yes you heard me right. Cash right back into your bank account if you click your desired shopping websites through the ShopBack website first. Too good to be true right. I was also abit skeptical at first when I was approached to try out ShopBack and do a review on them. But after weeks of using them, I’m now a huge fan because I really do get back a lot of savings through their frequent discounts.
So you must be wondering how does ShopBack work? Good question.
ShopBack is currently working with over 500 local, regional and global stores (Those listed above are only a small portion of stores listed). When you click on their website, you will realize that there are a lot a lot more. You can click here to view all the stores available for your convenience.
These available stores pay ShopBack a commission for every transaction directed through ShopBack. ShopBack then shares part of this commission as Cashback awarded to you. It’s a win win situation for all as you get the best deals and discounts with extra cashback and savings!!
These are some of the many stores available on their website.
So now some of you who are new to ShopBack, no worries. It’s easier than learning how to speak ABC.
1) First, go to their main website here.
2) Register for an account. (Little tip here: if you refer a friend successfully, you and your friend get $ as reward)
3) Click on any store through ShopBack and get redirected to the store’s website. Say you wanna shop at Zalora. Search for Zalora and click the store. A popup will appear and they are usually the Terms and Conditions to receive cashback. Sometimes they will tell you the cashback tiers for new/ existing customers or even those that are no applicable for the cashback.
4) Just wait a second! Before you proceed, please remember to check out the merchant page for deals and offers. Let’s say if you’re a massive foodie, it is here where you can enjoy some great savings from deals like a FoodPanda coupon, save on groceries with an Honestbee discount code and also other great dining offers from their many food-related merchants. They even have a page where you can find some of the latest coupons for online shopping.
5) After clicking, a new window will open directing you to that website (In this case Zalora). PLEASE shop and make a purchase WITHIN the same window in order to successful get back your cashback. Do not open a new window- especially if you’re the kind who loves to open multiple windows to compare clothes.. Please DON’T!
6) After making payment, you will get Cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours, under the ‘Pending’ tab.
The item was purchased on the 12 June but is redeemable in 16 days under the “Pending status”
7) Your Cashback will turn ‘Redeemable’ once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange. Sometimes it may take longer. (Eg when booking a hotel but trust me. It actually works.) I use ShopBack for all my travel accommodation booking and whooohooo recently cashed out quite a bit. 😉
8) You can request for payout once you’ve reached Redeemable Cashback of $10.00
9) You can then cashout into your paypal account or bank account.
10) Within a few days, CASHBACK into your account. Easy as 1,2,3 and the best thing is you don’t have to do any extra steps to get back $. All you have to do is click through the main website on ShopBack!
So how do you calculate how much cashback you will receive? This will usually be indicated below the Merchant’s logo. Something along the line “up to 10%”. So let’s say your purchase is $120. You will get back 10% of what you spent, which after doing the math amounts to $12.
From time and time, ShopBack also offers massive sales. Usually this coincides with the Great Singapore Sale or those festive seasons such as CNY, Hari Raya, National Day sales etc etc.
This results in increased cashback for certain merchants. You can’t miss this because they have a money bag icon beside them. Sometimes they also have a coupon code. (E.g. enter CATCH15 promo code upon checkout). Simply key this promo code when you check out and you get the additional discount as well.
For new users: Sign up now and get $10 cashback! Receive $5 immediately when you sign up, and an additional $5 when you make your first order via ShopBack, no minimum spend! This is the promo they are currently having so haha if you currently don’t have an account, it’s a good time to test water.
With that Shoppaholics, Chiong ahhhh… Life is too short, Don’t resist anymore lah.