This Matcha Ice Cream is outta this world. Firstly, it takes less than 10 mins to put together. Secondly, it’s a CHEAT that must be shared for people who need a QUICK Matcha Ice Cream Fix.
Are you crazy over green tea? Or a more refined word– Matcha? Are you nuts over ice cream? If you answered Yes to both either in your mind or out loud, then this recipe is definitely for you. I’m gonna share a recipe that is so simple to make, you will ponder “ WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE”. Uh huh. When my cousin shared with me this little tip, I was like !!!!! and then I knew it was a matter of time that I attempted to try my very own.
I call this the Cheat Way of making Matcha ice cream that taste expensive and store bought.
1) you’ll need a tub of vanilla ice cream of your preferred brand and some good quality Matcha powder. If you have a constant supply of Matcha powder in your pantry, good for you.
2) I assume you know how to mix right. Basic of baking 101.
3) Freeze mixture and wait patiently
4) TADAAAAAA matcha icecream in seconds 😉 Either enjoy it plain or make an oreo sandwich 🙂
- 1 tub Vanilla ice cream store bought
- 2-4 tbsp quality matcha powder Depending on how strong the taste you want it to be
Leave a tub of vanilla ice cream in the fridge to soften.
Mix in the matcha powder
Freeze the mixture until set and ENJOY.
OMG SO EASY right. And it taste great as well. This is how you turn cheap tasting ice cream to restaurant quality matcha ice cream. Shhh [ Your party Guests will never know ]
Saves $, saves time to churn your own and easy to whip up within mins. And also if you’re lazy like me, this is your number one opportunity to tell others that sometimes shortcuts are the way to go by.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @sherbakes should you attempt to try out the recipes.
Pin it On Pinterest 🙂 and Share the Love: