Everyone loves a good cheeseporn now and then. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing gooey cheese oozing out of a sandwich.
A humble cheese toast is so simple to make and also one of the more delicious things to enjoy for breakfast. I’m going back to my waffle method of toasting my bread. Partly because it’s fuss free but the reason is actually seeing those waffle marks on my toast.
Ingredients ( Serves 2)
4 slices of bread of your choice
Butter ( Enough to spread on 4 sides of each bread)
4 slices of Kraft Cheddar Cheese ( Or you can use mozzarella, sharp cheddar, gouda etccc)
18 Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced into half to fill the inside of your bread
1) Preheat your waffle machine according to your machine settings
2) Mix butter with herbs.
3) Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter
4) Place 1 slice of bread butter side down onto the waffle machine
5) Add a slice of cheese. Add Cherry tomatoes on top of cheese.
6) Cover tomatoes with another layer of cheese
7) Place another slice of bread butter side up on top of the cheese and cook your toast for 8-12 mins.
8) Slice, Gawk and Enjoy while hot!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @sherbakes should you attempt to try out the recipes.
Pin it On Pinterest 🙂 and Share the Love: