Who doesn’t love a grilled cheese sandwich is Weird. How can anyone resist cheese!! Especially oozing cheese. Combine it with your favourite meat filling and eggs and watch your face or the person you’re making this breakfast for instantly light up with happiness.
This can be whipped up in seconds so no excuses!
Ingredients ( For 1 pax)
– 2 slices of bread of your choice
– Mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 2 eggs
-salt/pepper to taste
– Cherry tomatoes ( Orange and red)
– 2 tsp of melted butter
– Crack 2 eggs into bowl
-Season with black pepper and salt
– Heat pan with a little oil and fry eggs – scrambled style.
– Set aside while you prepare your toast
– Brush bread with melted butter. Place butter side of one bread down onto heated pan
– Top with ham, cheese and eggs. Place the other bread butter side up
– Heat on one side till brown
-Flip toast over ( Repeat until cheese has fully melted).
– Serve hot and garnish with cherry tomatoes 😉
Do comment in the post below or tag me on Instagram: @sherbakes if you attempt your very own. Would love to share your joy in cooking adventures