For the décor on the top, I piped small blobs of cream cheese frosting along the edge of the cake. Using the back of a spoon, press the blobs halfway and drag them into the centre of the cake making a teardrop effect. To finish the cake, I sprinkled some rose petals in the middle to represent the middle portion of a flower.
View the video below the blog post for a more visual tutorial.
Non Baked Cheesecake Recipe( Makes one 6" Round tin):
Ingredients for crust base
50g digestive biscuits, crushed
20g melted butter
1) Crush digestive biscuits till fine
2) Melt butter in a saucepan
3) Add biscuits and mix till well coated
4) Press into lined tin and refrigerate while preparing your cheesecake filling
Ingredients for Cheesecake filling
250g Philadelphia cream cheese
70g castor sugar
1 tbsp vanilla paste
14g gelatin dissolved in 50ml hot water
200ml whipping cream
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Set aside to cool
2) Beat Cream cheese with sugar until well combined
3) Add vanilla paste
4) Whip cream till soft peaks
5) Add cooled gelatin ( Should not be hot to touch) to cream cheese mixture and mix until combined
6) Fold in whipped cream.
7) Pour into prepared pan and set in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
ENJOY and Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @sherbakes should you attempt to try out the recipes.
Pin it On Pinterest :) and Share the Love: