And.... no prize for guessing what we have been eating the past few weeks. AVOCADO! We usually mash them up and enjoy them with a drizzle of gula melaka syrup ( Dessert after meals). But I'm gonna teach you a recipe that is so easy to whip up for breakfast or snack, you'll definitely want to make them again.
Guilt Free Avocado Egg mash - Absolutely no fattening mayo or dressing needed. The creaminess of the avocado helps to bind everything together. Just add a little of your favourite seasoning or simply salt+ pepper to enjoy this healthy snack.
Ingredients ( Makes enough to top 12-13 bite size crackers)
1 large avocado, pitted and mashed
2 hard boiled eggs
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1) Place the eggs into a pot and boil for 15 min till hard boiled.
2) Peel eggs and cut into mini cubes
3) Cut one avocado into half, remove the pit and scrape off the flesh. Mash and add to the eggs
4) Season with salt and pepper or your favourite seasoning (Such as paprika, garlic salt etc)
5) Serve on cracker or sandwich!!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @sherbakes should you attempt to try out the recipes. For a more visual recipe, enjoy the video below: