I always look forward to breakfast because that is when I truly enjoy all my favourite food! Greek yogurt, fruits, pancakes, nuts, oats, cereals and milk! Haha Some will probably roll their eyes but nevertheless I just got to share with you this amazing fluffy Blueberry greek yogurt pancakes.
The addition of greek yogurt gives the pancakes an added tanginess to it as well as fluffiness. You get pretty thick pancakes too. Love love love. Best eaten immediately.
Makes 8 pancakes (3.5”)
1 cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2tbsp castor sugar
150g greek yogurt
8 tbsp milk
1 cup fresh blueberries or more
1tsp vanilla bean paste ( I like to put for flavor)
1) Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar in a bowl.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together greek yogurt, vanilla paste and milk until smooth.
3) Add egg and mix until smooth. Don’t overmix. A few lumps in mixture is ok.
4) Combine wet and dry ingredients.
5) Fold in blueberries
6) Heat a frying pan over medium heat with a little oil. I like to use a brush to oil my pan before cooking each pancake.
7) Use a ladle to scoop pancake batter onto the pan and cook pancakes for 2 minutes on one side and then flip and cook on other side for 1 min or until golden brown.
8) Serve with a generous drizzle of maple syrup or honey!!! Or toss more blueberries. ENJOY!
Do comment in the post below or tag me on Instagram: @sherbakes if you attempt your very own. Would love to share your joy in baking adventures